Iza Legal Services helps is customers obtain all types of Colombian visas, including visas for foreigners who want reside in Colombia permanently, or want to remain in Colombia for over 180 days. Iza Legal Services offers a personalized service that helps customers through the process of obtaining the “cedula de extranjería” Our services include:
- Official translations
- Package to stamp Passport in Bogotá and avoid traveling
- Legal assistance and guidance
Do you need a visa?
By Resolution 5477 of 2022. The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs organized in 3 types of visa the temporary or permanently stay of foreigners in Colombia.
- Study Visa (For programs superior to 6 months)
- Work Visa (As an employee in a colombian company)
- Retirement Visa.
- Medical procedure (For over 6 months treatment)
- Corporate Visa (Shares Investment)
- Investing in a property (For over 350 minimum colombian wage)
- Marriage visa (with a colombian national)
*This visa is for up to 1 – 3 years. The term is at the discretion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Medial consultation
- Administrative and/or judicial proceedings
- Events or conference
- Journalistic coverage
- And more activities that doesn’t require the foreigner to stay longer than 180 days.